I have been mistreating my stomach for quite some time- overeating (daily!), eating junk and eating too late in the day. This past week has been a great eye opener... I can eat healthy and enjoy it. I can eat healthy and not feel deprived. And there is no guilt! It's awesome! My stomach is HAPPY!
I have a few recipes to share once I sit down and type them in. I will try to get that done in the next day or two.
Happy Week 2 to everyone! And remember to listen to your stomach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for you Patti! Eating healthy is not all bad. It just takes some planning and the more you do it the easier it becomes. Keep up the good work! Hope to see you on Saturday! Christine
ReplyDeletePatti - I think your stomach will accept your insights with compassion and empathy and send you out a huge Thank You. Even after my pizza-eating "incident" yesterday, my stomach is giving me a second chance to do right! And doing right gets easier every day I think.
ReplyDeleteHey Patti! Can't wait to see the recipes. I too need to write some down. Keep up the good work. I do think the meal planning was easier this week! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteHi, Patti. I could stand to write an apology to my stomach, too. Over-eating and eating non-nutritional foods was my down fall over the past few years. I've been surprised at how relatively easy it's been to eat well and at how much I truly enjoy the foods I'm eating now. I relish every meal! I look forward to your recipes.
ReplyDelete--Rad
Patti,
ReplyDeleteSuch simple words yet so profound. I think I should apologize to my whole body, not just my stomach. I learned a really important thing from doing the project. If you fall off the horse, you dust yourself off and get back on. It doesn't do us any good to admonish ourselves. Chris is so good about teaching forgiveness to ourselves so we can continue on our healthy path.
I can see progress in you. Keep it up!! Namaste, Jana