Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hotel Meditation ROCKS!

I have found the silver lining to BTWG on the road- hotel meditation! I could totally focus! No dryer buzzer going off, or thinking of something to add to the grocery/errand list, no doggie playtime noises echoing all over the houses- ahhhhhh! Nice!

Sorry I missed the meeting on Saturday- I have been fighting some sort of bug. I actually slept through most of the meeting! I hope everyone had a good recovery week!

Month 2- BRING IT ON!

4 comments:

  1. Hey ! Enjoyed your Tales from the Road blog...good job you. And thanks for your encouraging words on my blog - I am officially picked up, dusted off, and ready for duty again! And what a lovely thing to find your meditative zen in a hotel room - makes me want to go rent a room for an hour...that didn't sound right but you know what i mean. Have a great week!!! And keep healing from that bug....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel too bad, I missed the meeting too. I had a head cold last week that moved into my ear so I too slept through much of the meeting. I am still fighting the ear but ready to start the week! I am not going to let a little ear issue stop my progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your tales from the road. I am with you about the noise -- who knew how loud things can be around the house when it is still? :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay you have convinced me! I am moving to a hotel for the duration of BTWG.I am struggling with meditation. Do you think they have a special rate for that?
    Hope you are feeling better to start month 2. It is hard to travel this time of year and not pick up some kind of bug.

    ReplyDelete