Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Inspiration

These are my twin nieces, Briggs and Lily. Today they turn three years old and I have to say that in their short time on the planet, they have been a great source of inspiration for me. I have had some pretty amazing women as role models in my life, now I hope to "pay it forward". Wellness is one part of that- a big part. My wish for them is pride in their bodies always, no matter what. Someday I will teach them jump squats. But until then Happy Birthday Brigsy-boo and Lilybug!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable - what a wonderful aunt you are!!!!! Told Dave tonight that you and me and he and Scott will have to get together sometime and hit the town (is Greenwood large enough to be "hit"?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lordy. They are paralyzingly cute. How wonderful that you get to be their aunt! And how lucky they are to have you as an example of the healthy life.

    ReplyDelete